Overhaul of water management equipmentPGNiG TERMIKA SA Żerań CHP Plant
Overhaul of water management equipment
PGNiG TERMIKA SA Żerań CHP Plant
Leader of changes in the heating sector. The largest producer of heat and electricity in cogeneration in Poland. It constantly improves production and management processes that increase the effectiveness and value of the company. It strives for operational excellence.
- overhaul and modernization according to the customer’s assumptions or with technical support (audit)
Commercial power industry
(+48) 668 022 097
"A key and difficult project due to the location of the facility and its function. The overhauled pipeline supplies water to the whole power plant. The replacement took place under power cables, roads, irrigation installations and near the hydrogen system which required special attention. The investment was closely tied to the schedule and was executed on time."
- planned overhaul of water management equipment
- gravel filter repairs
- building new raw water pipelines
- gravel filter regeneration
- commissioning of new raw water pipelines
- estoring gravel filter with a capacity of 60 mᶾ, thanks to its regeneration and replacement of the necessary elements