Expansion of the compressed air installation around the coal squarePGNiG TERMIKA SA Siekierki Power Plant
Expansion of the compressed air installation around the coal square
PGNiG TERMIKA SA Siekierki Power Plant
Leader of changes in the heating sector. The largest producer of heat and electricity in cogeneration in Poland. It constantly improves production and management processes that increase the effectiveness and value of the company. It strives for operational excellence.
Power engineering, telecommunications engineering:
- overhaul and modernizations according to customer’s assumptions or with technical support (audit),
- projects and installing automation system and control & measurement devices
Commercial power industry
(+48) 668 022 097
"The project required a very good organization of work and precise planning. The investment was closely tied to the schedule created by the Investor and required timely completion. Detailed cooperation with the Investor during the task implementation was crucial."
- project and extension of the compressed air installation around the coal square
- project of the installation extension in accordance with current standards
- a new compressed air installation around the coal square
- building over 1.5 km technological pipeline for handling belt conveyors, reloading and stacker-reclaimers
- ensuring trouble-free operation of carburizing equipment around the coal square - the equipment can be cleaned up with compressed air on a regular basis which does not cause any downtime