Adaptation of the coal removal system in the Żerań Heat and Power PlantPGNiG TERMIKA SA Żerań CHP Plant
Adaptation of the coal removal system in the Żerań Heat and Power Plant
PGNiG TERMIKA SA Żerań CHP Plant
Leader of changes in the heating sector. The largest producer of heat and electricity in cogeneration in Poland. It constantly improves production and management processes that increase the effectiveness and value of the company. It strives for operational excellence.
- overhaul and modernization according to client's instructions or with technical support (audit)
- blueprint and execution of automation and control and measurement devices
Commercial power industry
(+48) 668 022 095
"The investment required a quick reaction due to the withdrawal of individual devices in the power plant. The investment was closely tied to the schedule."
- comprehensive, multi-branch modernization of the existing dust extraction equipment in the carburizing system, including the implementation of necessary site works (disassembly, assembly)
- performing the necessary accompanying and finishing works
- execution of commissioned work as part of the system's modernization, in accordance with the applicable standards
- construction of non-return flaps on the dust extraction pipelines
- construction of screw conveyors for dust extraction from the tray
- automatic irrigation for drop conveyors
- increasing the safety of the dust extraction system