The quality of metal constructions and their safety of use require the designer and the contractor to maintain the highest standards. That is why we have combined ISO 9001 with ISO EN 3834 that indicate quality requirements for metal product welding. This combination guarantees that a consistent level of quality is maintained throughout the entire project implementation. The acquired certificate is an objective proof that the welded constructions we manufacture meet the international standard and applicable specifications and legal regulations. The product supervision is being carried out starting from design stage. As a result we have control over the entire manufacturing process and welding processes are carried out effectively.
We also have EN 1090 certificate and outlined, implemented and certified system of Factory Production Control (FPC). Our constructions can be affixed CE marking.
We successfully moved from the ISO 9001:2008 standard to the new Quality Management System compliant with ISO 9001:2015. In addition, we have implemented two additional management systems designed to manage the environment (PN-EN ISO 14001:2015) and work environment (OHSAS 18001:2007).
KONREM MET has Integrated Management System consisting of the three above mentioned systems.
The certificates reflect the philosophy of the company that, in addition to improving the quality of goods and services, also cares about the environment and safety of its employees and subcontractors.
- three production halls with a total area of approximately 3,000 m²
- two offices with a total area of about 1,000 m²
- three overhead cranes with lifting capacity of 8.5 and 5 tons
- conatiner crane on the 10 t storage yard
- telescopic lift, aerial platform, forklifts
- two mobile cranes 30.5 t and 35 t
- machine park equipped with lathes, milling machines, slotting machines, coilers, presses and other machines for machining
- locksmithing and welding stations / welding with CO₂ and argon as shielding gases
- work stations for restraining the feathers of screw conveyors and regeneration of plain bearings
- anti-corrosion protection work stations, i.e. cleaning with steel shot and hydrodynamic painting
KREISEL – Technika Budowlana sp. z o.o.
When planning future investments, we consider cooperation with Konrem MET. We can definitely recommend this company as a reliable partner which has experienced engineering staff.
KGHM POLSKA MIEDŹ S.A.
Konrem has accomplished all commissioned works with due diligence and within the agreed deadlines. The company complied with the applicable technical standards, as well as all the regulations in force at the Głogów copper factory.
On the basis of our cooperation so far, we highly value the professionalism of the company, its commitment, timeliness and availability. This review has been issued in order to recommend Konrem as a trusted and reliable partner.
GRUPA OŻARÓW S.A.
In recognition of the high quality of services provided by Konrem MET sp. z o.o. we recommend the company as a reliable and trustworthy contractor.
PGNIG TERMIKA S.A.
The works were accomplished with due diligence, within the deadline, contractual terms and in compliance with health and safety regulations.
ZAKŁADY CHEMICZNE „SIARKOPOL”
The works carried out by Konrem MET sp. z o. o. were executed within the expected timeline and in accordance with our requirements and the cooperation was smooth. Konrem MET has an experienced engineering and technical staff with the right background.